Monday, February 25, 2008

West Coast can SUCK IT!

This is the parking lot of my apartment building looking east. Do you see..... no? Because there is nothing to see! Except that black car has been parked there since I moved in, in August, it hasn't moved an inch.
This is a view of Lincoln Ave. which is the main road in Charleston, on my way out of town. It was raining with some sleet, but I figured it would just be a wet drive home. Little did I know what lied ahead.

This is me driving on I-57 at 25 mph. from Charleston to Champaign. Could easily be the worst 2 hours of my life. I'm pretty sure that the entire road was a sheet of ice. I don't think there was a single moment when I thought I could relax and not be in a ditch. Except for this moment when I took this picture, and it scared this shit out of me.
ONLY 10 DAYS UNTIL CALIFORNIA!!!

No comments: